A puzzle game which was published in the AppStore for iOS devices. I was part of the development until its release when I worked in the studio Powerful Robot. Implemented in Objective-C.
Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
This is an implementation of Screen-Space Ambient Occlusion with color bleeding I did for the Crystal Space 3D engine, in the context of the Google Summer of Code 2011 program. It was developed to be integrated into the engine’s deferred render manager, using C++ and Cg shading language. A demo application was also developed to showcase the technique.
- Crease shadows as well as more global shadows.
- Color bleeding.
- Does not have problems other implementations have, like haloing around edges.
- Uses both depth and normals information to prevent wrong self occlusions.
- Can be rendered at a lower resolution than the viewport for quality/performance control.
This is a 3D rendering engine done as a group project for an Advanced Computer Graphics course at my university, in 2010. It was developed together with a demo application of a maritime port, using XNA 4 and HLSL shaders.
- Skydome with dynamic sun and two different colors, one for the horizon and another for what’s above it.
- Procedural clouds generated with Perlin Noise.
- Lens flare with occlusion test.
- Underwater terrain and water mesh with level of detail, implemented with the Real-Time Optimally Adapting Meshes technique (ROAM).
- Realistic water with waves, sky reflections and bump mapping.
- View frustum culling implemented with an octree for optimization.
- Normal mapping
- Integration with Irrlicht’s open source scene editor, IrrEdit.
- Integration with Bepu Physics engine for collition detection.
A simple Arkanoid clone I made using XNA.
A simple 2D platformer game done using Blitz3D SDK and C# for a videogame programming course.